Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Full Disk 28th May 2019

symmetal

Not much to see apart from some proms. Really just a test to check my new replacement blue glass filter. Biggest change was exposure required reduced from 8mS to 5mS so more light getting through.

ASI168MM, 30s full frame video at 30fps. Top 15% stacked in Autostakkert. Processed using Imppg and Photoshop CC. It's certainly cleaner and more contrast than my previous full disk with similar processing so I'm happy. :smile:

414853582_Sun_18_01_00PS3.thumb.jpg.349e31d18d9295fafa06f0fc6f515526.jpg

Alan

Looking good Alan, I bought an ASI178 for the LS60 and got a new filter fitted but not had a chance to try out except for one short session.

Just watched BBC weather and Saturday looks hopeful  but it could all change by then.

Dave

Yes, the ASI178 is good as the full disc just fits on the sensor with the LS60. I don't know how much the improvement is due to the blue glass and how much is due to cleaning the rear of the output filter which had a fairly opaque film over it.

Alan

Archived