Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Into Draco.

Just returned from two weeks in the far north beyond the Wall , it just didn't get dark ! Set up here at 10.30 and a couple of useful hours to get back in the saddle.

Tried the Astronomy Now month's star , 20 Draconis. At least it was high and gave a ćomfy view of this 1.1" split. Last time it appeared a smidgen tighter. Seeing was well above good and i managed a lovely .8" split.

Just playing about with the Barlow and eyepieces does give different results. A combo of an old school Vixen x2 Barlow and 7.5mm Ultima gave a useful x320. That combined with the "yard cannon" provided some entertainment.

Here's to clear skies ! Nick.

IMG_6907.thumb.JPG.25203c8c7faa631db6d0116624bb8a1e.JPG

• Like 7

Hiya Nick, nice session by the sounds of it 😀 I was expecting clear skies but after waiting up until 2am without any decent enough gaps in the clouds I decided to call it a night... maybe tonight 🔭

• Like 2