SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

33 minutes ago, Fieldsy said:

Hi guys

Still waiting for some clear nights but in the mean time.what cc would u all recommend I've read a few posts and I'm still undecided .

Skywatcher 0.9 ?

Baader mpcc multi mkiii ?

Thanks

Are you sure that you need a coma corrector with a sensor the size of a 178?

Do you have any test shots to confirm?

Adam

5 minutes ago, Fieldsy said:

Yeah I know it’s a small chip but wouldnt me edges still get effected ?

What I am saying is that I dont know, just that I think its worth checking before buying one as I think it will be close.

In terms of your question, I have used a baader for the last few years it works well, although I just got a premium corrector (TS Maxfield) that I will be testing at first opportunity so might be selling it in a few weeks time. 

The optics are slightly better quality in the baader, better AR coating, however the reason to consider the SW 0.9 in your case is that you will slightly improve the Field of view from the 178.

Adam

Well I'm all set up waiting for clouds to clr in about 1.5 hrs ??time for a cuppa. If u could be selling I may aswell wait if th sw is going to increase my fov it may be a good investment anyway while I'm still learning .

Archived