NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ohhh when will my weather woes end...

BenBroad

I got myself a Celestron C6 NGT maybe a month and a half ago. I managed to take it out once, had problems doing the aligning, then since then its been cloudy all the time or its clear and I have work early the next day !!!

Do you think the weather is going to improve in yorkshire?

The sun was shining this morning. I raced out with a scope then raced back in with it as from the direction of the sun the wind was blowing fine - very fine rain. The sun has gone in now and the rain ain't fine anymore!

And I am told my new scope is not ready as while it is put together the man can't field test it due to the weather where he lives. So if he has got 2 months of cloud then I, when it comes, get 2 months cloud - bang goes winter!

If you bought a new scope expect 2 months of bad weather, the cloud gods demand this and is non negotiable :laughing2: :laughing2:

OH CARP !!!!!!

Ive just bought a new Scope / CCD /Filters and Filter Wheel !!!!!

May i just apologise to the Northern Hemisphere :hello2:

OH CARP !!!!!!

Those of us over in the south west are hoping the consequences will be limited to Kent and the south east... :mrgreen:

OH CARP !!!!!!

Those of us over in the south west are hoping the consequences will be limited to Kent and the south east... :mrgreen:

Strange, those of us in the SE are hoping it's limited to the SW! :p

OH CARP !!!!!!

May i just apologise to the Northern Hemisphere :D

Strange, those of us in the SE are hoping it's limited to the SW! :)

It because of those in the SW that those of us in the SE have bought kit and are suffering clouds now :hello2::p

OH CARP !!!!!!

It because of those in the SW that those of us in the SE have bought kit and are suffering clouds now :hello2::p

Damn good point! :)

n

I got myself a Celestron C6 NGT maybe a month and a half ago. I managed to take it out once, had problems doing the aligning, then since then its been cloudy all the time or its clear and I have work early the next day !!!

Do you think the weather is going to improve in yorkshire?

Doubtful lol .. On another note they are a doddle to align, I've got mine aligned and tracking fine in a bedroom with just a south facing window!!

OH CARP !!!!!!

Damn good point! :)

Perhaps it's part of a free gift that we weren't told about!

Well i've bought nowt recently and its been cloudy for weeks with the exception of last night but it was blowing 50mph so stuff that.

Oh dear,just remebered i bought a 75-300mm canon lens,does that come under the cloud gods 2 month rule George?

Archived