Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

December S@N Hotshots

barkis

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the members will be chuffed for you Nick. SGL is well pleased to have you, and all the other esteemed imagers, sketchers, observational reporters, and all the rest that make up this wonderful family of amateur astronomers.

Ron. :thumbright:

Nick...

I have studied your image today, and have to say that it's just simply incredible. Some images, you look closely and you can see all sorts of things that make you think "could be better"....that one...it's nigh on flawless, and really does look like an orbital shot. I dug out some books showing CM images from the Apollo program, and it's bloomin close to being on a par with those Hasselblad/et al shots from orbit.

Be proud, it's a stunning stunning shot...(as are so many that SGL members send in). The Antares shot, Steve's Rosette...it's just gorgeous...

All the members will be chuffed for you Nick. SGL is well pleased to have you, and all the other esteemed imagers, sketchers, observational reporters, and all the rest that make up this wonderful family of amateur astronomers.

Here...Here.....

Nice to see SGL keeping S at N going :hello2:

Here...Here.....

Nice to see SGL keeping S at N going :D

I saw your name too Billy. In the Xmas Wish bit, along with Astro-Baby, and Thething.

Your little piece about moving from the centre of Perth, to a semi rural area, where you can see your Old Friend M42 Better. :hello2:

Ron. :p

Lots of familiar faces on the Sky @ Night prog too at Sir PM's star party:

I missed the telly transmission in October and only just watched it last night on the CD.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Bernie, Steve, James, Helen, SteveL, Rob Johnson and John Culshaw too :hello2:

Bernie's Cannon was in shot alot too.

That must have been an unforgettable event.

Was this kept quiet or did I miss a thread somewhere?

It was kept very quiet....

Could you imagine it?

"Hey everyone, dont tell anyone, but S@N will be at SPMs to film for the next months show, and they want a few people to turn up with scopes...."

Selsey would come to a standstill

It was kept very quiet....

Could you imagine it?

"Hey everyone, dont tell anyone, but S@N will be at SPMs to film for the next months show, and they want a few people to turn up with scopes...."

Selsey would come to a standstill

What...3 cars :-)

Amazing day out that was..

Archived