SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Emergency repairs

steppenwolf

Just in case it is needed by anyone, I will be bringing a small tool kit with me including soldering and crimp tools, a test meter, continuity tester etc. I can't promise to fix all your tech. problems but suitable test and repair kit is always a good start!

I will be on pitch 21 (Kingfisher) unless Lucksall have to change this because of ground conditions.

25 minutes ago, Stu said:

Given the forecast, will you be offering tent repairs too Steve?? ;) ;)

Oh yes, I always have a roll of Sellotape and some cable ties handy - would they help? ? You see, this is why I have a caravan ......... ?  .... although apparently, I will be towing the darn thing through a storm ?

Ill have a few tools as well, will be soldering pretty much all weekend anyway (long story).

Will also have lots of duct tape and silicon sealant too ?

Ill dig through my cable bin tonight as well and try to carry some spare USB leads and 12v adapters.

Given the forecast, I’m actually thinking of bringing my tools with me so that I can spend some time doing a few of the many repairs/improvements which I never get time to do at home.

Archived