Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

AR2718 16-8-18

xtreemchaos

after 15 days of dispair, AR2718, its no oil painting but battling cloud and small frame numbers ill take anything to break my luck.

kit starwave 102, quark , asi120mc.

hope you all have clear, thanks for looking. charl.

AR2718.

AR2718.png.2047dd4ef2213e8d88e632887c0dd7bf.png

45 MIN later.

1142671236_AR271816-8-18.png.a8ba8ba50bb0b987b1fd8221cdb97dc3.png

thanks Dave, ive been dataless mate, so ive been induleging in my other hobby overclocking, getting my scores higher up the world ranking, 38th for 8 threads now https://valid.x86.fr/bench/lis1a7/8. im the one with YOU on it "1830", its a everyday use pc not just upclocked to go for a  hi score.  much the same here weather wise the odd bit of sun which I was lucky to catch. charl.

1 hour ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Neil, lol a great bit of humor,hope you have some clear mate. charl.

Sadly the clearsil doesn't work on clouds!

bringing my new dob to Barry for the weekend to show my brother, so you can bet it will be wall to wall cloud ?

2 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

much the same here weather wise the odd bit of sun which I was lucky to catch. charl.

Just listened to BBC Radio Kent weather with a nice young lady telling me it's stopped raining and the Sun has come out and tonight will be clear skies.

Well it's hissing down ATM no blue in sight so guess she hasn't looked out the window :grin:

Dave

Archived