NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Modern Astronomy

durr

Yes I'd agree, I 've had an eyepiece and a motor focus from modern astronomy. Both ordered on-line at approx 8 pm and posted to me with the next mail. These must have been packaged almost immediately upon ordering. Emails confirming order and dispatch ect were sent.

The best service I've encountered in astronomy!!

I generally find with Bern that the item is dispatched approximately 2 minutes after you have spoken to him. If he doesn't have it in, he lets you know exactly what is happening. Bern always has some little widget thing to solve a difficult problem!

lol!!! Bern needs an alter-ego that is more subtle:

"Hello, this is Bern from Modern Double Glazing Windows and Doors. Could you tell your husband that the Televue patio door has been shipped. Many thanks"

Love it :D

Here's to the start of the "Modern" group of companies :)

bern

Another thumbs up for Bern from me. :thumbright:

Ordered a guiding kit yesterday at 10.30 am by phone, parcel arrived 8.30 this morning. I'm sure he was packing it as I made the order!

Also a software query was answered within 10 mins by PM.

Excellent service. Well done Bern.

• 7 months later...

I would like to add to that one as well...Bern repackaged everything to fit in one box for shipping to spain and always kept me informed.

Got 2 orders and I think pretty much everything from the current setup from him. It is sooo nice to come across good service....I had an internet wine delivery company who last month got the delivery wrong BUT apologised straight away (they found the error not me) and corrected it on a next day

delivery.

It is a shame these two seem to be the exception and not the rule!

Neil C

yep... Bern sold me my LVi Smart camera.

Also CLS clip filter.. all delivered in super time.

He's also very patient with noobs like myself and not over quick in taking your money until you know what your doing.

If I'd only talked to Bern first I may not have bought an SCT and instead gone for an astrograph and GEM.

kudos..Bern

Guy.......

Archived