Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Welcome to FLO Tele Vue

On 07/07/2018 at 08:31, FLO said:

Good morning ?

We will be adding the other Tele Vue scopes and mounts over the coming days. The TV85 and Panoramic Mount were first because I wanted one of each for myself ? 

If you email us your requirements we’ll happily quote a price & ETA. 

HTH, 

Steve 

What colour did you choose Steve? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 25585 said:

What colour did you choose Steve? 

I don't have a colour preference (doesn't affect the view) so initially chose the usual Tele Vue Green. But TV say the new Ivory colour is more popular so, because I shall loan mine to FLO for events, I have gone for Ivory  :color:

Colour aside. It oozes quality! Everything has a precision feel. Even the thumbscrews are silky smooth! 

Steve 

29 minutes ago, FLO said:

I don't have a colour preference (doesn't affect the view) so initially chose the usual Tele Vue Green. But TV say the new Ivory colour is more popular so, because I shall loan mine to FLO for events. I have gone for Ivory  :color:

Colour aside. It oozes quality! Everything has a precision feel. Even the thumbscrews are silky smooth! 

Steve 

Lovely aren't they Steve? So solid and beautifully engineered. Views aren't too shabby either ;)

My original Genesis is Ivory. The perfect white for a refractor tube. I wish the brass tube and finish was still available as an option though. Truly classic traditional look. Seen Ranger and of course Renaissance in brass. But ivory is what I too would choose. Camouflage tube cover for wildlife watching/photographing. 

I do like the TV Panoramic mount and wood tripod, again owning the originals. 30 years old and still smooth. Tripod needs a new varnish coat. Marine lasts well.   

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, just when you think it is safe to stick your head over the parapet.... The only thing that saved me from more TV was the fact FLO did not stock it. Think I might hold fire on the Ethos 21 until it goes back to their regular proce of £0 however lol. 

The TV85 is still my favourite scope, it is just so easy to use and the views are fantastic

1 hour ago, Simoncwr said:

Think I might hold fire on the Ethos 21 until it goes back to their regular proce of £0 however lol. 

Ah yes. That annoys me too but it isn't a typo, it is a quirk of our commerce system. We can display before & after prices for individual items. Also when products are a 'variant' (i.e. one of eight Ethos eyepieces listed on the same page) we can show before and after prices for each one. But when only some of the variants (TV's promo applies only to their high power eyepieces) are discounted then those variants that are not discounted show a 'before' price of £0. It tweaks my OCD so I am looking forward to an update that solves this. 

1 hour ago, Simoncwr said:

The TV85 is still my favourite scope, it is just so easy to use and the views are fantastic

?

Archived