NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Waitin’

Stu

Am hoping to have a decent look at Jupiter tonight, cloud permitting of course. The Mak is setup, just cooling down, and the Mrs is busy indoors, so I am just chillaxin’ in my Moon Chair Deluxe :) 

The two rabbits are also quite chilled, giving each other a little groom, the robin is singing away, I can hear geese chatting away in the field opposite the house. Best of all, Bertie Bat is out hunting, and is doing swooping laps around the garden, and has just passed about a foot above my head!

What’s not to like, apart from the cloud of course!

Anyone else planning on going out?

EDIT Having just moved my chair a little, Venus is now beaming down at me :) 

im going to have a look at Jupiter in a bit, and if the seeings good i may stop up to catch saturn and maybe Mars and i might stop up and catch the rising sun or maybe not, i need a bit of sleep :happy7:, goodluck mate. charl.

17 minutes ago, Stu said:

Am hoping to have a decent look at Jupiter tonight, cloud permitting of course. The Mak is setup, just cooling down, and the Mrs is busy indoors, so I am just chillaxin’ in my Moon Chair Deluxe :) 

The two rabbits are also quite chilled, giving each other a little groom, the robin is singing away, I can hear geese chatting away in the field opposite the house. Best of all, Bertie Bat is out hunting, and is doing swooping laps around the garden, and has just passed about a foot above my head!

What’s not to like, apart from the cloud of course!

Anyone else planning on going out?

EDIT Having just moved my chair a little, Venus is now beaming down at me :) 

Enjoy yourself Stu !

I have put the Dob out, but I'm off to bed after a tiring day. I expect to wake, as usual,  at about 2.30am, so a few hours will be good, and Jupiter will have cleared my neighbours tree by then !

Archived