NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Online live aurora

Ibbo!

56 minutes ago, geoflewis said:

indeed, very odd...!!

Thanks for your efforts, I finally got to your page via my Chrome browser. Neither my normal K-meleon nor IE would see it, so when "Endeavour" is over I'll have to have a delve !

12 minutes ago, SilverAstro said:

Thanks for your efforts, I finally got to your page via my Chrome browser. Neither my normal K-meleon nor IE would see it, so when "Endeavour" is over I'll have to have a delve !

Good that you got there. Didn't think about trying a different browser - I use Firefox...

1 hour ago, geoflewis said:

I use Firefox...

I think K-meleon is a light-weight fork of Firefox.

But the plot thickens, I think I am (we are?) being tracked by facebook : I have seen that "not now " page previously but not this time. I have used IE to look at facebook pages as well and could not get to that page. But Chrome and also PaleMoon (portable, maybe a Firefox derivative) both of which I've never used to visit facebook got me in !

So it is beginning to look like facebook may be counting up times visited and has now set a limit ? not sure. Cant see any cookies that could be doing it :(

Will have to try a clean re-install of my K-Meleon,

sorry to mess up the topic. Carry on y'all :)

Archived