Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar V close up 22_02_18

Knighty2112

Just messing with some more data I got from imaging the moon on Thursday 22nd February, and in the attached image below I’ve cropped in closer to the area around the Lunar V feauture, which shows quite a lot of detail with my early attempts with my ZWO ASI 120 MC camera, attached to my Celestron Omni 120mm f8.3 ‘frac. Processed through Registax, touched up in PS, and then on iPad Pro photo app Aviary also.

4339D7C3-3441-49FB-A4CA-402551B54967.jpeg.c8fce133ff6935f5f968fa9add626e37.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

Very nice. Hyginus Rille showing well in that one.

Thanks Stu. Yes, some smaller rilles can be seen to the south/south-west below Hyginus Rille itself too. Very pleased with the little ZWO camera so far. Hoping for some more shots of the moon tonight too. :) 

9 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:

Thanks Stu. Yes, some smaller rilles can be seen to the south/south-west below Hyginus Rille itself too. Very pleased with the little ZWO camera so far. Hoping for some more shots of the moon tonight too. :) 

Yes, Treisnecker rille which I saw the other night too, very nice

IMG_7386.PNG

Archived