Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Esprit 100ED vs William Optics GT102

@PhotoGav a little off topic, but would you mind me asking about your website, which is excellent I must say, what site did you use and what theme, as I love the simplistic yet perfect layout, it just works, and am thinking of creating one for my astro journey. Or did you build from scratch using HTML.... sorry for the off topic question.. :)

14 minutes ago, LightBucket said:

@PhotoGav a little off topic, but would you mind me asking about your website, which is excellent I must say, what site did you use and what theme, as I love the simplistic yet perfect layout, it just works, and am thinking of creating one for my astro journey. Or did you build from scratch using HTML.... sorry for the off topic question.. :)

Thank you @LightBucket - I'm afraid to say that I built the site myself using Adobe Dreamweaver. Hence it had to be simple as I am not the best web coder in the world!! I would love to suggest a good template system for you and there are many out there, but I have no experience of them, so really can't. Good luck in your search.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 28/01/2018 at 19:11, Jkulin said:

I have the Esprit 100ED and have been blown away with the quality, simply amazing, the focuser is excellent and for £300 you can motorise it within your budget if you look around.

I was so impressed that I went and bought the Esprit 80 as well.

I am currently torn between esprit 80 and evo 80ed. £600 difference. Will I appreciate the extra quality for the money as they are both good AP scopes.