Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Binocular Sky Newsletter, October 2017

Been on my hols (at @ollypenrice's wonderful gaff!), so this announcement is later than usual:

The latest edition of the Binocular Sky Newsletter is ready for these post-equinox decent-length nights. As well as the usual overview of DSOs, variable and double stars, this month we have:

* A grazing lunar occultation for southern England
  * Asteroid Iris brightening to easy visibility in binoculars
  * The possibility of a comet for small binoculars

Please note that the charts are necessarily of low resolution, but clicking on them will take you to a higher resolution version.

I hope you find it useful with your binoculars or small telescopes)

To grab your (free!) copy, or to subscribe (also free) and receive it monthly, please go to http://binocularsky.com and click on the 'Newsletter' tab.

Yes, +1 thanks from me too Steve. 

I confess I've been using my scopes more lately as I'm currently down to just my Zomz Russian 8x30s, but your viewing suggestions work just as well with my refractors!?.

Thanks again,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve, 

Just found this thread and I'd like to say a quick thank you for the amazing newsletters you produce, my nights of binocular astronomy so are much the richer for them.

Clear skies

Jeremy 

Archived