Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good deals on Bresser site

Thanks for the heads up, just picked up a 16mm 68deg series EP for 81 euros delivered.  I do like these Bresser discount sales and they often have some tempting stuff.  The 208mm F3.9 CF imaging newt looks pretty tasty at 690 euros to!

It's a really good site, worth reminding people about it :) Myself and a number of others on SGL have used them and I've never heard of any problems. Infact everything I've bought ex-display has arrived fairly quickly and has looked completely brand new! :)

I also really rate ExSci and Bresser products, they have some excellent kit at great prices even before any discounts :)

Actuallly, there is one exception though, I've seen a few issues around their light weight truss Dobs, so if you're in the market for one of those it's worth doing your research.... as cheap as they are! 

I bought an ex-display ES 24mm 68 degree eyepiece from them - excellent value at around £75 delivered :icon_biggrin:. It seemed like a new one when it arrived except the box was plain white card rather than the ES decorated one.

The Lunt 6" ED refractor looks decent value at around £1,700 ......

5 minutes ago, Chris Lock said:

a number of others on SGL have used them and I've never heard of any problems

+1. Good quality and well built with excellent -usually same day- backup; human beings on the other end who answer your question:)

Archived