Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Update on which Lunt to buy

dazzaa1966

Had funds in place to buy the Lunt 100mm. Then found out that there is at least a 4 month waiting list. So decided against that and bought a Skywatcher 120 Esprit for use with the Quark  ( having sold one less than a month ago). Also purchased a second hand Solarscope SV50 of Ebay for £1750 nearly half price if bought new.

11 minutes ago, dazzaa1966 said:

Also purchased a second hand Solarscope SV50 of Ebay for £1750 nearly half price if bought new.

I saw that earlier today, looks really good.  Its quite unique and rare I think (but maybe wrong). 

The quark combo seems too tempting to resist. 

I'm looking at major a large solar purchase. An ed120 second hand and quark is same price as a b1200 pressure tuned lunt 60.....

Only thing is now you have a good frac, can use multiple solar filters. 

I am just worried I get a dud quark I short lived one I read reports on.....

2 hours ago, Tyson M said:

The quark combo seems too tempting to resist. 

I'm looking at major a large solar purchase. An ed120 second hand and quark is same price as a b1200 pressure tuned lunt 60.....

Only thing is now you have a good frac, can use multiple solar filters. 

I am just worried I get a dud quark I short lived one I read reports on.....

This is my second quark chromosphere having sold my first one to buy the prominence version. I've had no problems with the two chromosphere versions. 

Archived