Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Orion dobsonian

47 minutes ago, Adidaz 29 said:

Just orderd a 10xti dobo  push to with navigator on  any info on what these scopes are like and will I see some amazing stuff 

hi and welcome to sgl. you will have a great time with your new dob. just give your self some time in day light to set it up, DONT LOOK AT THE SUN , when your happy with it take it somewhere dark and suck it up :headbang:

I've a Skywatcher equivalent (same optics, not the Push-To version though), and you will see a huge variety of objects, from solar system targets to DSOs! They are very versatile scopes.  With a little patience, the more I used it, the more I learned to see - as the wise folk here on SGL advised I would :)

Best of luck, and post as to how you are getting on with it ... it will be a very capable scope :thumbsup:

From what I've heard, these are wonderful scopes.  I've been an Orion customer for several years and please with their products and service.  I have a manual 6 inch EQ setup and the 12 inch goto, the XT12g.  Speaking of service if you buy from Orion direct the customer service is wonderful.  If you buy second hand, they will not help.  I pasted a link to their website.  Scroll and click on "Reviews".  There are several reviews to read and get a feel on the how folks are using the scope.

Archived