NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

August 4th - H Alpha

paulastro

The rain eased and I had a session between 9.52 am and 10.03 am, though cloud still interfered.  During the last few minutes of this period, I had to extend my black hood over the scope to keep off the increasing rain.  I stopped when it became too much and I had to rush in with the scope.

Single frames with the Lunt 60 DS and Olympus E-M10 at 500 asa.  The first frame taken at 10.00 am on 1/60, and the second/third frame also at 10.00 am on 1/30 sec.

It's forecast to be better late in the afternoon, and if it is I may try and take some better ones without the cloud.

P8040078b.jpgP8040074a.jpgP8040074b.jpg

great shots Paul, think tomorrows going to be better weather wise, well done for beating the weather mate, i sleeped in and missed my early chance due to the cat wanting to play all night, im as i look out the window starting to see some blue bits.  thanks charl.

7 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

great shots Paul, think tomorrows going to be better weather wise, well done for beating the weather mate, i sleeped in and missed my early chance due to the cat wanting to play all night, im as i look out the window starting to see some blue bits.  thanks charl.

I'm sorry you missed your early opportunity charl :sad:, but at least the cat's happy :smile:.

Archived