Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Modified Canon 450D Images Wanted

Has anyone got any images they can show me taken with a modified canon 450d, just the standard filter removal mod if possible. Thinking of getting a second hand one and want to check out the potential with this camera. Cheers.

If you have a look at my album in my profile there are a few I took with the 450D that I modded myself. Probably not the best examples of what can be achieved. Also worth noting some of the images were taken with a Atik 314L+ but the notes should identify the ones taken with the 450D.

Here is a couple I took a few years ago, with the normal Astro mod, filter removal, the Dumbell was not many exposures either,

Dumbell was around 7x3 min exposures

the Trifid was around  20x5 min exposures both on ISO 800

hope that helps, I don't think you would be disappointed with the modded 450, it is far better that the 1000, in my opinion, and better than some of the newer DSLR's too.

Bill :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived