Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

An eye on 2529

Floater

Horrible day here today and have had to resort to watching 'the monster' on Gong.

So maybe I'm going a bit funny in the head, b-u-ut -  believing that all amateur astronomers must have a good imagination, and knowing that some solar observers have a great ability to describe the 'mind pictures' they see, it looks like Cyclops now, With a heart-shaped eye.

Whadja think?

?

6 minutes ago, bunnygod1 said:

Looks like a few interesting proms developing as well on the Eastern and the Western limbs.

Yes, noticed those earlier this morning, Pete. Good to see - although clouded out now. ?

2 hours ago, laudropb said:

I think you have been gazing too long at the Sun and for therapy I recommend a few days in the Glasgow area where the Sun seldom appears. I still have not managed even a glimpse of this fabulous AR.

Sun might come out this weekend! just in time for when I'm away! #depressing :-)

6 hours ago, laudropb said:

I think you have been gazing too long at the Sun and for therapy I recommend a few days in the Glasgow area where the Sun seldom appears. I still have not managed even a glimpse of this fabulous AR.

I've seen the weather charts.

It will be of no consolation at all, but I do know how you feel.

Brighter days coming. :glasses1:

Archived