NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ethos Heads Up

Stop it!!!!!!

I'm studiously ignoring them while singing loudly with my fingers in my ears to block out their cries of "buy me, buy me".

Good prices though. Think that they were on for a bit more but have come down.

Paul

Very true John, I have had to buy a few of mine new but always looked out for secondhand chances, ironically it was always after i bought a new one that 2-3 S/H came along, a bit like buses used to when I was a child living in Chatham

1 hour ago, alan potts said:

Very true John, I have had to buy a few of mine new but always looked out for secondhand chances, ironically it was always after i bought a new one that 2-3 S/H came along, a bit like buses used to when I was a child living in Chatham

Unfortunately Alan that is often the case, you wait and wait then buy after getting fed up then 2 days later, grrr.  

I have been lucky recently with some good buys but I am currently splashing cash and fortunately for the wallet the ethos are not on the list :-) 

Archived