SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Celestron Nexstar GPS 8 Inch

Hi all, 

There is a Celestron Nextstar GPS 8'' telescope on ebay, that looks perfect for me.  The only thing that's stopping me is that no one else has bid on it, which I'm finding a bit confusing as it looks like a great scope.

Am I missing something?

C

I had one for a couple of years when starting out and loved it to bits.  Was sorry to see it go.  You really need to check that the everything is in working order, ideally running it through an alignment routine.  You can try this out in the day time

Looks good but two days left yet - the activity will get going in the last few hours - check how many are watching in order to assess your odds. If the seller went to all the trouble of building a wheeled trolley then it's likely he's looked after the scope. So long as it hasn't been dropped or toppled, that's about all you can tell from the pictures. Good luck. :)

Archived