Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A little sunshine 28th Feb

Montana

I managed a few minutes of sunshine yesterday but not long enough for a full disc even at native focal length let alone using the barlow. At least I managed two shots to zip together to get the equator. Taken with the Solarscope DSF100 / Grasshopper 3

25227166162_511d417322_h.jpg2016-02-28 equator f colour by Alexandra Hart, on Flickr

25227166772_2a0a077258_h.jpg2016-02-28 equator by Alexandra Hart, on Flickr

Well no preview and now I can't delete these images, utterly useless is this new format! all I want to do is try the right image scale from Flickr to see what works best (very grumpy)

Alexandra

I am stuck in a loop now, I can only edit my message and not create a new one now???

Doesn't seem much difference between the sizes as they won't open fully. I don't understand this at all.

Alexandra

PS thanks Charl, I may not be allowed to reply again ;)

In the old forum when you clicked on the image it expanded to full size, now it just goes to Flickr instead. This is not good as the user then has to find the zoom themselves. I still don't know why there is no preview and then when I go in edit it won't allow me to delete the image. If I had preview I wouldn't need to edit!

Here is a link to the zoomed image https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexandra4/25227166162/sizes/k/

Alexandra

Archived