(click to enlarge)

6497_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

6498_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

6499_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Martin

Thanks for posting these pictures Martin, you've just solved a massive design problem I have with my upcoming obsy. Well done mate looks like an excellent home from home for you and your scope.

Steve..

Tried first light last night but couldnt get the camera working (usb failed to connect message) spent about an hour and a half trying to sort it, checking leads,drivers, rebooting etc etc but no joy. Was getting very frustrated by this time !.30 so went for a cuppa. Thinking about what was different about now and the last time I used it it accurred to me that as I was now sitting in a warmroom with desk etc I used my laptop mouse which I didnt do when imaging outside, so went back to the obs and unplugged the mouse and BINGO everything worked, Anyone any idea why this should happen?

Martin

What a super construction. You have put a lot of thought into that design, and It has paid off.

You are going to be so comfortable working the magic from inside there Martin.

Looking ahead to the Images rolling in.

Sounds like the camera and usb Mouse are conflicting and fighting over the resources, and the mouse is winning. :D

Ron. :D

You got a good bargain Martin. DIY does save a lot of money. That is a very substantial build, and £2k is on the money had it been a ready made buy. Being an unusual order would have added greatly to the price for a start.

Ron.

Archived