Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cloud Warning!!!!

Aaron

Look what showed up this morning, I know this means cloud for the next 6 months!!, but I couldn't resist (sorry guy's), first impressions out of the box is that this is a well built mechanism, superior to my Equinox 80 in every way, very compact and light weight, should be ideal for taking on my Hols, on the downside there is no case and I did intend on using my 90 tube rings, only to find that the tube is too big :x .

I haven't told swmbo yet as well :nono: .

SNB10021.jpg

SNB10012-1.jpg

SNB10014-1.jpg

SNB10016-1.jpg

I'd be interested to see how you get on with this Aaron, will you be using it for imaging

Just done some terrestrial viewing through it and its very impressive, just waiting for the clear dark skies now!, I will be using it for imaging Roy, just got rid of all my old imaging kit (eq 80 & 66, Orion Starshoot dsci) , with the intention of upgrading, my mount, ccd camera and a Megrez 72 or a new Zenithstar 70 for guide.

Archived