Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astrogloves

Gazabone

Having ordered a pair of Astrogloves yesterday, I was rather chuffed when my Amazon delivery arrived today. I was even more pleased that this evening saw a break in the atrocious weather we've had in recent months.

So first light for Astrogloves this evening. It was fairly cold out this evening but the gloves kept me warm extremely effectively. Although they don't have fingertips on the thumbs and first two fingers of each hand, I didn't feel the cold at all and operating the controls and thumb screws was just as easy as without any gloves at all.

I find them brilliantly designed, well made and they are now on my essential accessory list.

I also received a pair for Christmas, they are very good, used them 5 times up to now,

and found them very warm and comfortable, the none slip fingers and palms are a must,

as the gloves I used before were slightly slippy, not ideal to be honest , but with the Asrtogloves

I can put my kit up without fear of dropping anything, and swapping eyepieces and filters

is also easy, you can keep them on from start to finish.

• 1 month later...

I also got a pair for Christmas to replace the cycle gloves that I normally use.  Still use the latter if it is not too cold as they are lighter and more flexible, but the Astrogloves work quite well.  More a matter of getting used to them.

I got a pair when they first came out - to be honest I find them of limited use. They're great in mild weather but if it gets really cold I find they make my palms sweat (with work or activity) which then goes very cold inside the gloves. I revert to woolen fingerless gloves when that happens. But Astro gloves are great for grip and for fending off wind chill in mild weather. :)

Archived