Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WO Refractor Focuser

daz

If you really want to then there is an adapter plate Orion USA sell to attach the Orion Accufocus to their dual speed crayford. It may work for the WO too. Costs a whopping $9 by itself. Or you can by a complete kit. The Skywatcher is identical except Skywatcher don't sell the Crayford adapter plate.

The Orion adapter plate should work fine with the Skywatcher Autofocus if you already have the Skywatcher unit.

Russ

@Whippy

So I can do it from the comfort of the chair at the lappy, rather than getting up, tweak, go back to lappy, get up, tweak, go back to lappy - you get the picture :shocked:

@Russ

Yes, I have that for the ED80 but I don't know if it fits the WO......

@Whippy

So I can do it from the comfort of the chair at the lappy, rather than getting up, tweak, go back to lappy, get up, tweak, go back to lappy - you get the picture :cat:

@Russ

Yes, I have that for the ED80 but I don't know if it fits the WO......

Worried about spilling your breakfast(s) while getting up ? :cat::shocked:

Steve

If you do get one then I would fit it to the normal speed knob. I modded mine to connect to my dual speed refractor crawford and stuck it on the X10 reduction. Takes ages to make the smallest adjustment!

Archived