92° EP with 20mm+ ER

YKSE

Interesting development though. Realisation that there are potential further customers for ultra / hyper wide fields that are holding off because of short eye relief.

Thanks for posting this :smiley:

They do look interesting. Outside the 120 degree silliness, it's the first time (that I recall) ES have brought out something that's not a copy of something else.

Looks like a draft release though, there's an editor's comment still on the Optics & Coatings paragraph which I don't think should be there!

They do look interesting. Outside the 120 degree silliness, it's the first time (that I recall) ES have brought out something that's not a copy of something else.

Looks like a draft release though, there's an editor's comment still on the Optics & Coatings paragraph which I don't think should be there!

Nice one Yong :laugh:

A tad embarrassing leaving the editors comment in Stu ..... I also like how there is a reflection of nebulae in the optics even though they are not viewing anything... or is it cinnamon sprinkled on top.

The eyepiece looks very promising though and new products like this can only help drive improvements in our favour.

Archived