NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Superb images

Just wanted to say that there have been loads of cracking images posted over the last few days and weeks. I try to congratulate the imagers, but there have been so many recently that I think I've missed rather a lot. So well done all of you who have been posting images, keep them coming as I love looking at them.

The forum has grown so much recently that I often have 3 pages of unread topics each day, so thats a lot to look at. The success is phenomenal, so congrats to the people who make this happen as well.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Straight to the bulls eye KK. Been willing to say something like that :angry: It seams each time it takes longer and longer to check all the stunning new pics coming up each day, and I'm running out of synonyms for "excellent". :? So I'll just use an opportunity and add my agreement and congrats to all the authors of these wonderful shots!

Marius

Ditto to all your folks making an attempt at what must be one of the most difficult and frustrating aspects of this hobby.

Of course its all worth it in the end, just to see some light (no pun intended), however small, at the end of the tunnel :angry:

Well, its you guys that make this place what it is - so we should be thanking you!!!

Are KK is right, its an impossible task to keep up with new posts so:

1. Welcome to everyone that has joined recently!

2. Excellent pictures coming in from all sides!!

3. Interesting observing reports - please keep them coming

4. Ask as many questions as you like

5. Great job from the Mod Team

Should cover everyone I think :angry::(:p

Well, its you guys that make this place what it is - so we should be thanking you!!!

Are KK is right, its an impossible task to keep up with new posts so:

1. Welcome to everyone that has joined recently!

2. Excellent pictures coming in from all sides!!

3. Interesting observing reports - please keep them coming

4. Ask as many questions as you like

5. Great job from the Mod Team

Should cover everyone I think :angry::(:p

You forgot the admin team Daz! so well done to the Admin Team!!!

I''l second everything that KK has said. I never tire of looking at the excellent work on here. It always amazes me that with a few quid's worth of gear (well Ok a lot of quids worth in some cases) you can image objects hundreds of millions of LY away. We live in exciting times.

Archived