Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OMG - This Appeared In The Garage Overnight

jcm

Bit of a miracle ?? Well thats what I told the wife :angry: . Should look good in the new obs when I have demolished the old one and replaced it. Need to make an adapter plate as well to fix it to the pier. Will I sell my HEQ5 Pro ?- errrm big decision.

John

post-13061-133877341349_thumb.jpg

Oooo nice... looks like it only a youngster though. The accessory tray and hand controller haven't developed yet :angry:

Very nice mate, very nice indeed!

Ant

Oooo nice... looks like it only a youngster though. The accessory tray and hand controller haven't developed yet :angry:

Ant

As its so young I did not want to stress it with extra weight :(

John

Don't be fooled by it's apparent shyness people... It's a beast. Watch it doesn't take your shed walls out John :angry:

Hence the larger obs planned. Looks like I will be out of action for a while from the beginning of June. Not bought the scope that's going to ride the "beast" yet , still thinking.

John

The bucket? nice mount by the way, though if you're going to photograph a bucket then you should put it in the middle of the photo - that mount is just dominating the whole frame. :angry::(:p

Be careful John, Tripoderous Gigantico Autocyclops has a nasty bite,mainly out of your wallet. :(

Congrats on acquiring a serious bit of kit. :thumbright:

Just going out to my shed to see if i've got one. :angry:

I'm thinking of getting on with the obs removal and replacement straight away rather than wait for June. Could be fine weather for quite a few days. It will be interesting to compare the tracking accuracy of the EQ6 to that of the HEQ5. There seems a "rumour" that the HEQ5 tracks better.

John

Archived