Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Weather - bypass August

russ

Well if the weathermen are right we will not be out again with the scopes until September at least. Haven't even started August yet but it's already forecast to be a right off. Well at least for the South Coast and West Country.

Solid rain until the 12th August by which time the moon is getting too bright.

Wonderful :):):):):o

Russ

It is awfull isnt it guy's not sure how bad it is for the North west but it's normally abou the same... One good thing is more time to save up for a Canon without feeling the need to go all out for broke and get one new etc etc...

Know any Native American clear skie's dance?

James

It is starting to get daft now, my last image was taken back in May (i think) and can't see a break in the clouds... and the scary thing is that even when there is one something else happens that means that I can't go out.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is any point in owning a scope. Having £1000's of pounds tied up i somehting that leaves the garage around 10 times a year seems excessive...

Ant

On a foot note sunday isn't lookinf too bad ATM - but plenty of time for that to go tits up.

It is starting to get daft now, my last image was taken back in

I'm beginning to wonder if there is any point in owning a scope. Having £1000's of pounds tied up i somehting that leaves the garage around 10 times a year seems excessive...

You can cut that sort of talk out right now mister! :):)

It is true though Gaz...

I'm going through a dry patch at the moment. Normally a nice clear night where I get one image is OK to get me back on track, but it's been months.

Ant

It is true though Gaz...

I'm going through a dry patch at the moment. Normally a nice clear night where I get one image is OK to get me back on track, but it's been months.

Ant

The way I look at it Ant is if i sold my gear in a moment of desperation, I'd only end up buying it back again! (knocking on 5-6 grand if bought 'new').

I'm 36, I owned my first set of binos when I was 9 (still got 'em) so it's not just a passing fad.

Stick with it mate! :)

Ant

Hi Ant, look at it this way. You could be a classic car nut with a £20,000 car that only leaves the garage 4 times a year. So 10 times a year with your £1000 scope sounds good value.

Russ

Archived