Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunar Rover Haynes Manual...

Grant

looks like what I'll need to teach the daughter how to drive! :)  After all we've got foothills outside our door! :)

michael

but then, the son was just showing a maniacal gleam in his eye the other day when finding out about minibikes!  - he's only seven! :)

Actually, on P105 it says "Refitting was the reverse of removal" when referring to the lunar communications relay unit that was fitted by the crew on the lunar surface to the front of the Rover. Well, it wouldn't be a Haynes Manual if it didn't have that phrase! ;-)

David Woods

co-author - Haynes Lunar Rover Manual

And I bet it still says "reassembly is the reverse of removal" when it actually requires three special tools and eight fingers on each hand.

James

Actually, on P105 it says "Refitting was the reverse of removal" when referring to the lunar communications relay unit that was fitted by the crew on the lunar surface to the front of the Rover. Well, it wouldn't be a Haynes Manual if it didn't have that phrase! ;-)

David Woods

co-author - Haynes Lunar Rover Manual

I've looking at this on my bookshelf. One of my favourite Apollo reference books.

:icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

2323178.jpg

Archived