Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hey, this observing is ...ok

Imaging rig is down (don't ask) and between that and almost 3 months of awful seeing, found myself getting more grumpy and contentious than usual! I decided to drag out my lone EP and give observing a go. I tried it a couple times before, but the stars always looked terrible and lots of CA. So I decided to try without my glasses, and after a focus touch up, amazing! Even though just 27mm in my 150/750 it was a real treat. Clouds moved in, but I got M42 and the MW. I may do this again. :p

Imaging, schmimaging [emoji6][emoji6]

Look through the blooming thing, it's much more fun!!

.......runs away very fast! (Well as fast as a tubby 45 year old can run!) [emoji3]

I can see where a nice largish Dob would be fun. Have to stick to finishing the plot for the imaging rig first. Wife wants a new house too....

Sell the imaging gear and buy the house, have to keep the wife happy  :p

Sell the imaging gear and buy the house, have to keep the wife happy  :p

We're going to build a house I'm currently designing for her on a small farm she'll inherit.  She's a rare and special woman. When I'm happy, she's happy. Fortunately I feel same.

• 1 month later...

We're going to build a house I'm currently designing for her on a small farm she'll inherit.  She's a rare and special woman. When I'm happy, she's happy. Fortunately I feel same.

I have only "met" one Pompous and Pretentious Lounger.  You are neither.  There ARE things more equaly or as important as Astronomy.  People who regard Astrononmy as a single issue, need to get out more.  Thank God for you...

Cheers,

Mark

Archived