Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Film's you Like or Dislike?

OXO

Never seen any of the Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter films. We've got about a dozen DVD to watch including Starsky and Hutch and Blade Trinity.

One of my favorite films of all time is Steven Kings Langoliers - I know the spelling is wrong. It's a very long film and I suspect that Russ will feel the same about this one as he does about 2001. But I really liked it.

Romantic comedies , yeah nightmare thank god Jane doesn't like then either - she more of a brutal killing lots of blood type of girl :)

Ant

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no... I watched that blumming film... good build up, then.

PAC-MAN goes mental!!!!!... what the :)

Very poor ending also.... sorry, if you guys liked it thats fine with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you want to borrow it Russ?

Also did anyone see the greatest film of all time programme last night - channel Four?

It was based on the number of tickets bought for each movie at cinema's in the UK.

I agree with number 4 - Star Wars EP4

But the vast majority was a load of [removed word]! "Gone with the Wind" as number 1?? how sad is that!?!

Ant

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ant,

Missed ya post whilst i was away!

But the vast majority was a load of [removed word]! "Gone with the Wind" as number 1?? how sad is that!?!

Gone with the wind is a superb film matey how can you say that it was a load of [removed word] is beyond me? many a night i look out and it's clear and think yep i will setup the telescope and do some imaging but what happens? I get the limited edition of Gone with the wind out and watch it until the small hours!

James.

(A degree in talking [removed word]) :)

Archived