Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astra Image

kev

Version 3 crashes here as well. Uninstalled after 5 processing attempts. :) Nothing special about system requirements (256mb, +10Mb disc space). But it is old, from 2008.

Requirements:

■ CPU: Intel Pentium 3 or AMD Athlon, 1GHz or greater
■ Memory: 256MB RAM
■ Hard Disk: 10MB of free hard disk space
■ Graphics Card: Capable of and set to display at least 24-bit color

Give DxO Pro9 a whirl, I'm currently still at the trial phase but am very impressed with the results on even my poor offerings.

It crashes for me too if I try to do large images with it. Pity because deconvolution is good. What I tend to do is crop out a small bit, one crying out for sharpening, process it and then layer it back in Ps. Bit of a daft way to carry on so I don't do it all that often.

Olly

At least its not just me then. This week has felt like it could of been.

Yes - LRGaussDeconv.

Beginning to think the work/home laptop may soon get to be dual boot xp / win 7 pro.

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos!

• 1 month later...

It used to crash for me on my old machine,( 4core 3Gig) of ram when I attempted anything more than a thousand pixel per side image. I've now got an eight core xeon machine with 16G of ram, size is no longer an issue!

Huw

Archived