Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AR 2104 & 2107 in Ha, AR 2106 in Ha

JB80

Once again Ha has come to the rescue to make today not a total bust.

I'm quite happy again with the results, had the ASI firing off at over 100 fps and took around 5-6000 frames for each avi and stacked about half of them.

Does anybody know if you can get a short nose piece for the ASI as at the moment I can't use it on the PST, just the PST mod can reach focus.

14548532874_353625a6ea_o.jpg

14363486898_c0521f443d_o.jpg

14546679381_9c8ff2501a_o.jpg

14548532474_7d7dac04e0_o.jpg

Thanks, look forward to seeing what you grabbed. :)

Both of the areas are going off, as soon as I packed up that area around 2106 has started going bananas.

Definately first class Jarrod.  You can get short nosepieces, but I had a short eyepiece holder made for my PST.  A small engineering firm made it, but they don't seem to have taken the design forwards.

Robin

Thank you all. :)

Definately first class Jarrod.  You can get short nosepieces, but I had a short eyepiece holder made for my PST.  A small engineering firm made it, but they don't seem to have taken the design forwards.

Robin

I would really rather not change the holder but I can't seem to find a short nosepiece as it is a different design on the ASI. I can still use the DMK I guess.

The ASI120mm has a T-Thread, but mine came with a wide angle lens, which is actually a C/CS fitting, the same as is on a DMK.  The wide angle lens has a low profile C/CS to T-thread adapter, so you could probably use the adapter and the short nosepiece from your DMK to get the ASI120MM closer in on your PST.

Robin

Archived