Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Results of M13

F137CHA

Well a very successful session last night imaging (apart from the gnats eating me alive). Started imaging around 01:00 after having some problems with PHD. I was brave and decided to go for 5 minute exposures to really test the guiding system and it worked perfectly.

I ended up with 12 x 5 minutes for lights and 5 x 5 minutes for darks. Stacked in DSS and a quick process in PS as I couldn’t wait to see the results.

Did have a few issues with my setup regarding a lack of dew heaters so my guide scope dewed up which wasn’t too bad as I went through 3 camera batteries in that time so it worked ok. So I have ordered an AC power supply for my camera and I’m thinking about making a set of dew bands.

M13

welcome to the dark side , as Pat says " BIG hole in wallet" is an under statement  !!!!!!!!

went to the IAS show with no intention of buying anything  big and come home with an Atik 314l+  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  her in doors don't know

nice first image

Lenny

welcome to the dark side , as Pat says " BIG hole in wallet" is an under statement  !!!!!!!!

went to the IAS show with no intention of buying anything  big and come home with an Atik 314l+  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  her in doors don't know

nice first image

Lenny

A wise man once said ....................................................................................................  nothing.   :lipsrsealed:

Archived