NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mountain Trails

On April 23 I was out looking for the Lyrid Meteor Shower. While watching the sky I set my camera to take several long exposures to make this star trail image with the mountains as foreground. In total I took 80 shots with an exposure time of 30 seconds, so this stacked photo has a total exposure time of 40 minutes. 

While editing this photo I realized that I really miss the dark starry nights. The stars won't be visible until the beginning of August here in Östersund due to the bright summer nights.

GS_20140423_Handol_1353_tr_900.jpg

oo

While editing this photo I realized that I really miss the dark starry nights. The stars won't be visible until the beginning of August here in Östersund due to the bright summer nights.

lovely photo, i was very envious of your skies untill i read this, what a grim prospect that would be!

• 1 year later...

Archived