NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Have you seen the forcast for Saturday ?

Pig

It is looking like we are going to have clear spells for both day and night on Saturday

Previously the forecast for Northants had Icons of the sun peeping from behind the clouds, now there are just nice orange discs and a crescent  shaped Moon.

Fingers crossed

Cockahoop or what :grin:

Since when does the weather forecast in Northampton stretch 100 miles East to Ipswich and 150 miles North West to Skelmersdale? :confused: :confused: :confused:

One in the Midlands, one on the East coast and the last on the Noert West coast. :grin: :grin:

It's looking pretty dire here for the next 10 days.  This morning was forecast sunny, well I managed to snatch a solar observation between clouds before cloud out, so I suppose that passes for "sunny".

Lucky you, Shaun! We have a full Sun icon at 7am, then it is either partial or cloudy! I might have to head for my cosy little corner early on that catches the Sun first. Those spots are looking too nice to miss!

Archived