Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Targets

Geuse

Hi, 

Just wondered if people could recommend some good targets for tonight?

I have a pretty open view to the south and east, west not too bad but would need to be reasonably high in the sky to cover neighbours houses. Kit as per my signature. 

Just wondered if anyone could recommend something that is reasonably "easy" (i know that none of it is that easy) as it doesnt get dark here now until after 10pm and i could really do with something to practice on, specifically my processing skills. 

Thanks in advance for nay advice.

Hi, 

Just wondered if people could recommend some good targets for tonight?

I have a pretty open view to the south and east, west not too bad but would need to be reasonably high in the sky to cover neighbours houses. Kit as per my signature. 

Just wondered if anyone could recommend something that is reasonably "easy" (i know that none of it is that easy) as it doesnt get dark here now until after 10pm and i could really do with something to practice on, specifically my processing skills. 

Thanks in advance for nay advice.

Go for the leo triplet or the Markarian's chain, at the moment they are due south, You can do m13 later on due east. most of ursa major galaxies are now coming almost overhead.

A.G

Go for the leo triplet or the Markarian's chain, at the moment they are due south, You can do m13 later on due east. most of ursa major galaxies are now coming almost overhead.

A.G

Nice suggestions although I was working on the word 'easy'. ;-)

Archived