Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Barlow Lens - DSLR

Geuse

Well if you get a Tele Vue Powermate they can come apart and a t-ring threads right on with the tele vue ring adaptor. Then right into a 1.25 adaptor and onto the 2". Using one right now. Highly recommended.

Hi,

My Barlow is not threaded and i have the M48 Ring Adapter in my 600d..is this the right part? > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-T-mount-nosepiece-adapter-/380835048864?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item58ab89ada0

You may need another t - ring, the Skywatcer M48 Ring Adaptor is designed to fit their focal reducers. The standard t thread is M42 x 0.75mm, the same as the t threaded 2" nose piece.

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the nature of the imaging. For planetary and lunar imaging it would help to improve the image scale. For example

appenines 2012 03 31 Skymax 150, Samsung NX100 at prime focus + 2x powermate

Was taken with a 2x powermate attached to the camera body at primefocus.. Without the powermate at prime focus you get this

Skymax 150Pro , Canon Eos400D at prime focus, resized from 2672x4048

The first one was shot using a Samsung NX00 and the other an EOS 400D (similar sized sensor0

Archived