Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

10/4/14 white light.

JB80

Finally managed a good image after the last couple of days, I can't say what the problem was yesterday but the finished image was abysmal, today things have gone a whole lot smoother. Looks as if the Saharan dust is starting to encroach again as the sky has a tinge of yellow about it but it doesn't appear to hinder things.

Hopefully conditions hold out for tonight as well.

13757320625_7ee344835e_b.jpg

13757321325_831e721f33_b.jpg

Very nice - I guess living in Spain does have it's advantages - wall to wall cloud here today...

If my recollection is correct that you're in south Wales, the really irritating thing is that you've had cloud all day, I've had cloud all day, yet between us, almost all day, has been a large blue patch, sitting over the Severn Estuary :(

James

Thank you all. :)

Very nice - I guess living in Spain does have it's advantages - wall to wall cloud here today...

I have never really tried this form of solar imaging but I think I will have to give it a go sometime :)

Peter...

Cheers, yeah it's not all bad here. :D

I think you can detune the Ha scope and get a fairly good white light representation. I think.

Nicely done, Jarrod. :smiley: Good luck for that clear tonight.

Thanks Luke, the clear night didn't happen. :( The forecast was clear but clouds rolled in and this morning is a grey out so far.

Archived