NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

guiding..........

well this time next week i will have everything i need to attempt guiding, the last 2 pieces of the puzzle are the GPUSB and a SW 9x50 finder, so i guess i better download PHD and get familiar with it in preperation!

MUCHLY EXCITED lol

i cant wait to see the word "guiding" lol hoping to be another WOW moment in my AP journey lol

ive just been messing about with the simulator in PHD2, guiding seems easy, i dont know what all the fuss is about lol very cool the way in gets the star in to the middle, im hoping it will be this easy when i try the real thing next week :D :D :D

ive just been messing about with the simulator in PHD2, guiding seems easy, i dont know what all the fuss is about lol very cool the way in gets the star in to the middle, im hoping it will be this easy when i try the real thing next week :D :D :D

If I remember its the windows WDM web camera

Cheers

Ross

i cant wait to experiment with my SPC900, ill be getting a QHY5L-ii soon but i still love my trusty SPC900 :D

ive also got a CNC machining company next to my work i might see if they can put a screw in the finder holder to replace the spring loaded thing that holds the finder in place, ive done him enough favors so i dont see why not.....Free of charge hopefully :D

Archived