Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What are you stalking the postman for?

mylatestwhim

Thought I'd pinch a thread idea from another (not astro) forum.

Seem to be waiting for bits constantly at the mo so thought it might be a fun to pass the time on cloudy nights. Pics don't have to be added.

post-12512-0-25343100-1389729439.jpg baader sky surfer V

post-12512-0-05603600-1389729477.jpg ultra fire red LED torch

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||)----------------------------------Green laser pointer

That UIltrafire will be a bit bright. :eek: :eek:

Forget maintaining dark adaption. :grin: :grin:

Doh, do you recon? I've got a tactika head torch with red filter and it's ok. Hopefully it will have settings cos I'm not sending it back to HK! :-/

I've got one, Ultrafire 501B ?, and it will light up a row of trees at 200mtr away without any problems.

I assume the rechargeable sort of chunky AA type battery.

I like mine, great if someone moans about not having a red light, this one is red one, but bright.

I've got one, Ultrafire 501B ?, and it will light up a row of trees at 200mtr away without any problems.

I assume the rechargeable sort of chunky AA type battery.

I like mine, great if someone moans about not having a red light, this one is red one, but bright.

It runs on IMR 18650 batts at 3.7v so they should last a while and are rechargeable. (I had some spare from an ecig)

If its a bit fierce I'll use it for fishing or add a second screen. Only cost a bluey delivered off fleabay  :grin:

Anyway - back on topic. Anyone else waiting for goodies??

A Baader ClickLock 2" DiElectric Star Diagonal payed but out of stock for a few more days, just (yesterday) got a Baader Click-Lock 2" for my C11, non Astro,  Bathroom taps full set, 2 16gig SD Cards, Picture frame mounts.

The bathroom taps arrived today as did the picture frame mounts, FLO posted the Baader Clicklock so that's going to be here tomorrow, the 16 gig memory cards no sign off or e-mail to say there in the post as per the mail they sent when they confirmed the order, there in Jersey  so perhaps there in a rowing boat in the channel...:)

Archived