NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

You cant build there matey!

Charic

Is this the same kind of government official that approves housing on flood plains?  They will allow developers to build anywhere for the right bribe.  Why Inverness?  I thought the ship building was coming to an end there, they'll just be sat empty as the workers move elsewhere.

If a developer offers a big enough bribe in the form of paying to help the council with something else, they could get permission for anything these days it's joke.

Yeah, overseas an early Cemetary with a couple of dozen Pioneer graves was moved for a housing development. The site was located atop a little knoll on the outskirts of my town. In its place, an unnecssary turn lane and traffic light was added.   :disgust:

Without wishing to impune the officials in this case I often wonder if as well as the council certain council members don't also gain from allowing unpopular development. Let's face it big business will do almost anything to get their way.

Archived