Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC2237 - Rosette Nebula (Ha)

gingergeek

It been a while since I posted an image due to the normal obstacles of the awful weather, work and other responsibilities so once the young one was put to bed I set about looking at doing the Rosette. My polar alignment was off so I had to limit the subs to 15 minutes, I only managed 4 hours due the Atik460 locking up at the downloading stage again which I know affects at least one other person I have spoken to. If another clear night happens I will look at add in some OIII as well as increase the number of darks used.

11867775275_4a959a268c_b.jpg

Thank you for the kind comments, I know it I could have done better more subs and longer, I would have preferred to go 20 minute+ for the subs to go deeper. God knows why the Atik460 occasionally stops talking to the laptop, previously I thought it may have been down to moisture in the USB hub/cables but this time it was not.

Archived