Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Oh Spiffing!

Tim

So it's a cold clear, moonless night...............(ok there's fires and fireworks), but basically it's one of those rare occasions,.....

Our power keeps flicking off, has gone three times now and reset the Obsy to scratch each time :(

To make matters worse, we just phoned, and they are turning it off altogether at 8.30............

Where's a Dob when you need one :S

Heya you :))

Can't afford any more astro purchases, i'm about to hand over the dosh for this 6" refractor :s

Besides! I bought another guitar last week, totally hooked........Fender USA Standard Strat in red & rosewood :)

Nice to see you :D

we are having major issues here in my little part of south wales,   the internets up and down,   leccy is going on n off   (luckly not for me as the circit breaker is in a unit top of the yard and i dont have a key for)  earlier we lost every single FM radio station, guessing an antena went down.   so all good!  lol   i do have a manual mount.....   but its 3 degrees outside and barely that inside with an electric radiator,   heater fan as well

We've had power on/off's here twice today too Tim - dunno what's going on?? Lovin the HH and Flame - look forward to the finished product.

As for dobs - I can't move my new one till I've got the wheelbarrow mod finished - how ironic is that tonight? lol. :)

Ouch! These things never seem to happen when it's cloudy.

I remember one night all our street lights went out. I just got out to the scope wanting to see what the sky was like without all our mass of local lights, and of course, the power came back on just while I was getting the view into focus :grin:

Must remember to dash out next time it happens!

Archived