Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from france

aries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nick and welcome to SGL :wave: you are only across the ditch from me. [southampton] I love France wish I could live there :lol:

Bernie :D.

When you see the sky's that we get here, you probably will!!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Nick..... :rolleyes:

Hi Nick, Welcome to SGL.

Having spent a couple of weeks somewhere near Le Dorat a few years ago I can remember fantastic dark skies. I remember walking back from a bar late at night and it was just the milky way lighting the way, brightly.

Hope your clear nights continue!

AG

Hi alex,

Le Dorat is very close to where i live!!!!!!!!! probably know the bar! If you ever get back there, give me a shout and you can come over and show me how to use this scope! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Nick........ :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Nick to Le SGL, I am not too far from you, about 65 miles, near Melle, between Niort and Ruffec.

Oradour is on the list that we will be visiting this year, maybe we could meet up? But any questions in the meantime, fire away, some one here will have the answer.

naz

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Nick to Le SGL, I am not too far from you, about 65 miles, near Melle, between Niort and Ruffec.

Oradour is on the list that we will be visiting this year, maybe we could meet up? But any questions in the meantime, fire away, some one here will have the answer.

naz

Hi Naz, sorry for the delay in the reply, but been up the alps, visiting some freinds, took the scope,

and it blew my tiny mind!!!!!!!

God, i wanna BIGGER scope!

As for visiting Oradour, just PM me when you have a date in mind, and i know a lovely Bar that we can have a lovely spot of lunch, and maybe back to ours for a sundowner or 5! ( if it get's dark, then you can show me

how to get the best out of this 114)

Best of everything!

Nick......

naz

Hi Naz, sorry for the delay in the reply, but been up the alps, visiting some freinds, took the scope,

and it blew my tiny mind!!!!!!!

God, i wanna BIGGER scope!

As for visiting Oradour, just PM me when you have a date in mind, and i know a lovely Bar that we can have a lovely spot of lunch, and maybe back to ours for a sundowner or 5! ( if it get's dark, then you can show me

how to get the best out of this 114)

Best of everything!

Nick......

Will do Nick, could be April I think before we can get over, will PM you before hand.

naz

Welcome!

Ma famille aussi vit en France. Is that correct?! My French has nearly all gone! They live in the Cevennes region, around and about the river Ceze (can't get that accent on!) I'm the only one of my immediate family left in England now. Do I smell?! :scratch: :shock:

Welcome!

Ma famille aussi vit en France. Is that correct?! My French has nearly all gone! They live in the Cevennes region, around and about the river Ceze (can't get that accent on!) I'm the only one of my immediate family left in England now. Do I smell?! :scratch: :shock:

Bienvenu astro! Comment allez tu? To put the accent on the letter "E", press and hold alt Gr next to your space bar and then press the "E". like this é.

Et viola!

Enchanté, a bientot.

Cordialement,

Nicholas.

Archived