NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

congratulations av forum of sgl

shirva

Like to congratulate the av imagers of this forum. ..when I first started on here it was very quiet posts wise but over the last few months our little band has grown and the posts are getting amazing, the technical aspect has went ballistic, some fantastic set ups are growing and I feel were are reaching goals we never expected....the av forum is turning into a great place to visit n chat....Davy

As a relative newbie to the VA forum all the threads on here have been very helpful and everyone has been really friendly. Hopefully I'll have time to contribute more to this great little part of SGL over the coming months. :smiley:   

The Video Astronomy section of sgl has certainly been a help to me and convinced me to jump in with the new pd camera. Although having had an interest in astronomy now for 35 years this has opened up a new area of interest for me. Being able to see things like the Triangulum galaxy in almost real time on a monitor, when I have never seen it through an eyepiece, well only a faint cloudy patch, is a real treat. As technology and techniques continues to advance things can only improve.     

Archived