Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi everyone

CC_Japan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds nice, if you ever post some of those pics on your personal gallery on this site, let me know will you. hiding.gif

The pictures that I took then didn't do justice to the wonderful starry sky back then. They would also make me look rather stupid in the eyes of the forum veterans. It might upload later attempts, though.

By the way, thanks everybody for the warm welcome :smiley: . Much appreciated.

It's been only a day since I signed up, but I've already received more feedback than I'd expected. The insights and information I've received in my thread in the equipment have been very helpful and probably saved me from spending my first telescope money in a less than ideal way.

They would also make me look rather stupid in the eyes of the forum veterans.

My brother, you live in Japan you must know the Japanese way, if you be humble nothing appears stupid; besides we not on national geo or discovery channel.

Look, yesterday I was looking at the moon with me celestron 70 with 60x and I took a pic with me smartphone [that's all I can afford for now oh well], I'm gonna post it on me gallery anyways because I'm happy with it, though would appear really micky mouse for the veterans; it is not a competition of who has the better shot or better scope, eh do you not concur?

The pictures that I took then didn't do justice to the wonderful starry sky back then. They would also make me look rather stupid in the eyes of the forum veterans.

It may make you look inexperienced, but not stupid. Everyone has to start learning somewhere. There is no shame in that.

James

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. For better or worse, I'm a perfectionist, so I'm extremely critical of my photographic work. Following your encouragement, I will probably post some stuff, once I find the time to do.

Archived